Friday, February 23, 2024

Smalls SAL 2024 for February

 Happy Friday everyone,

Thank you to Rachel from the Ten Hour Stitcher for hosting this fun monthly SAL.

I completed my monthly ornament for February. I am choosing one Christmas ornament pattern each month as a birthday present for my mom. Her birthday is December 1st, so that would allow her to put it on the tree to enjoy the whole season. Now that I am thinking about it, I will have to pick a month to do two so she can have twelve. 

I think over the summer I will gather some fabric and trim to work on it so I don't leave everything to the last minute.

I decided to use leftover floss and scraps of fabric. The pattern is called Comfort and Joy by My Big Toe from the 2023 JCS ornament issue.


I can't wait to see everyone else's finishes. 

I hope you have a great weekend and Happy Stitching.

Hugs, 

Mary



4 comments:

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

Smalls SAL for April

 Good morning,   I hope everyone is doing well. It is the last friday of the month, so it is time for the Smalls SAL hosted by Rachel the Te...