Friday, February 16, 2024

My first Gifted Gorgeousness 2024

 Good morning everyone,

Wow, 2 post in the same week.  Jo at Serendipitious Stitching is hosting this amazing SAL.  I don't always participate in this SAL but I had something to share from January.

I cannot wait to see everyones beautiful work.  

The only project I have in this catagory can actually be tied to the Fully Finished SAL that the Ten Hour Stitcher host every month.

My dear stitchy friend, Sharon gifted me this pattern and DMC floss for Christmas.  It is a tradition we started last year.  The reason why I haven't posted in so long is that in June of 2022 my husband decided to retire.  We moved down to Florida so we can take care of my mom.  She has limitations on what she can do and my dad passed away in 2020 from Liver Cancer.  I had to go through all of my belongings and get rid of a lot of crafty/stitchy related stash.  I passed along about 2-3 boxes.  She wanted to show her gratitude my sending me stitchy Christmas gifts so I send her things in return.  I have really cherish our friendship.  

Sharon gifted the chart called Love and Joy by October House Fiber Arts.  I loved stitching this pattern.  I used 32ct Antique Ivory Linen.  I purchased a frame from Amazon.

Thank you so much for checking out my blog.  Hope you have a wonderful stitchy weekend.

Hugs,
Mary




8 comments:

  1. A beautiful gift that shows your friendship perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love that design and the story behind it. Stitching friends are the best!
    Your link didn't work but I've fixed that now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jo. Sorry my link didn't work; I am a little rusty.

      Delete
  3. May the friendship between you and your precious friend Sharon continue forever.And enjoy stitching your own pace.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

Smalls SAL for April

 Good morning,   I hope everyone is doing well. It is the last friday of the month, so it is time for the Smalls SAL hosted by Rachel the Te...