Tuesday, February 27, 2024

February 2024 progress report

 Good evening everyone,

Wow, February is in the rear view mirror and we are driving straight into March. 

So, over on Facebook I have tried to participate in the Magazine Monthly Challenge hosted by Robin and Carolyn. I love the idea of stitching out of my magazines.   I had 3 finishes, which is amazing to me. Some of these you have seen from earlier post in the month but I will recap February's Challenge.

The theme was In The Meadow.

I chose Baked Alaska by Glendon Place because of the blues and greens. Minimum stitch was 200 stitches. I converted floss to my own colors on 28 ct Lugana.

The acrostic was S N O W S H O E

S- Star Spangled Winter Home Saltbox by Melissa at Pinker n Pumpkin Quilting blog.

I am stitching this on coffee dyed 28ct Monaco and DMC. Minimum stitch was 200.


N- Love Quaker Freebie by From The Heart Needleart by Wendy on her web site. Done on 14ct Opalescent Aida dyed by me. SAF (start and finish).


O - Louisiana by LubaDaviesAtelier on Etsy. Minimum of 300 stitches. Done on 28ct white Monaco.

W- Pandemic by Long Dog Sampler (wip) Minimum of 300 stitches. Done on 18 ct Aida dyed by me.

S- Snowflake Sampler by KEB Studio Creations JCS Feb 2022. I decided to make this my "focus on a finish" wip. I completed it on Monday, February 26, 2024. I loved working on this. Done on 14ct Opalescent Aida dyed by me.


H- Halloween Entrantress by Durene Jones JCS Oct 2021. Done on 32 Lugana by Fiber On a Whim in Silver Fox. Minimum 200 stitches.

O - Comfort and Joy by My Big Toe Designs. In 2023 JCS ornament issue. SAF. 2023 Just Cross Stitch ornament issue. Random floss and fabric. 

E- Eeek! It's Frank SAL by Tempting Tangles Designs. 28ct Monaco fabric dyed by me. Minimum 300 stitches.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stitching.
Hugs,
Mary



2 comments:

  1. You have a lovely variety of stitching through February. It's good to do stitch alongs and/or themed stitching isn't it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great range of designs. Congratulations on the Happy Dance for the Snowflake Sampler too. The perfect fabric for that design.
    Serendipitous Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

Smalls SAL for April

 Good morning,   I hope everyone is doing well. It is the last friday of the month, so it is time for the Smalls SAL hosted by Rachel the Te...