Monday, February 19, 2024

IHSW for February 2024

Good morning everyone,

I cannot believe we are on our last weekend of February.  Over the last 3 days I participated in the International Hermit and Stitch Weekend hosted by Jo.  I usually post my progress in Facebook but I wanted to also show you on the blog.  It was a chilly and rainy weekend and was perfect to watch tv and stitch.

I worked on 3 projects and made really great progress on all 3. 

The first wip I chose was Pandemic by Long Dog Sampler.  I know I will not finish this project this year, but I will probably use the IHSW weekend to exclusively work on it starting in March.

Here is the before:


And here is the after:


I have decided to work right from left because I made an error on page 4 and I am definately not ripping it out.  I think my course of action is to work downward into page 15.

The second project I worked on is Eeek! It's Frank! by Tempting Tangles Designs.

Before: It isn't accurate because I had his legs and part of the spider done.


After:


I finished the spider and the word Eeek.

Last WIP was Snowflake Sampler by KEB Studio Creations from the JCS Feb 2022 issue.

Before:

After:


I love working on this project.  It is challenging because I am using Diamont floss, but I just love how much it sparkles.  I am working on 14 ct Opalescent Aida for that extra sparkle.  

I have decided to make this project my Focus on a Finish and get it done by March.  

I hope you have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Mary




2 comments:

  1. Great stitching on your projects, it's great seeing how much everyone stitches over the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Pandemic! I’m really tempted to start this one. Maybe if I finish a few more BAPs.
    Serendipitous Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

Smalls SAL for April

 Good morning,   I hope everyone is doing well. It is the last friday of the month, so it is time for the Smalls SAL hosted by Rachel the Te...