Monday, March 18, 2024

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the International Hermit and Stitch Weekend challenge. This is where you get to do nothing but stitch  3 days.



Sadly, I was not able to get a lot of stitching done for this challenge. I live in Florida, so while the tempratures are still bearable, we are doing gardening and yard work.  My husband is making a small cement pad and walkway for my mom.

I am not posting a progress picture of Pandemic because I only got 75 stitches in.  I also decided to work on a new small for Saint Patricks Day.  I knew I couldn't get it done before Sunday, but there is always next year.  Here is my progress photo:


This is a chart called Luck by Lisatheall on Etsy.  She has several cute patterns.  I am just going to do a little bit each day and concentrate on my bigger projects.

What did you stitch on this weekend?

Hope you have a great stitch day!

Hugs,
Mary


2 comments:

  1. I hope you managed to get the path done. Luck looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stitched on a piece for the upcoming Easter bloghop. It's finished, just need to FFO it this coming weekend. Your small is pretty. That's how I feel too, things will be for next year🤷🏻‍♀️

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

Smalls SAL for April

 Good morning,   I hope everyone is doing well. It is the last friday of the month, so it is time for the Smalls SAL hosted by Rachel the Te...