Saturday, March 30, 2024

March Smalls 2024

 Good morning,

It is time for the Smalls roundup hosted by Rachel at the tenhourstitcher blog is hosting the Smalls SAL.



I was so happy to get 2 smalls completed this month.

My first finish was for my mom's Christmas present. It is called Happy Holidays by From the Heart Needleart by Wendy in the 2023 JCS ornament issue.


My second finish is called Luck by Lisatheall on Etsy. I was happy I could find use of this orange linen.


I was hoping to get some fully finishes, but my iron stopped working. I bought a new one, but it will just have to wait.

I can't wait to see what everyone else has done this month. 

Thanks for looking and Happy Stitching!
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

Smalls SAL for April

 Good morning,   I hope everyone is doing well. It is the last friday of the month, so it is time for the Smalls SAL hosted by Rachel the Te...