Sunday, March 31, 2024

March Stitching Update

 Good morning and Happy Easter,

I hope everyone is having a great day. I am in the middle of cooking lunch for the family. I have some spare time so I thought I would give you an update of all my wips for March.



I am still chugging away on page 2. I would love to complete page 2 in April. We will see.


This is called Colorful Autumn SAL by Mr.stitch_mrs.needle. I worked on the border. I will continue with the border before doing the last part.

A new start:



I should have started at the top left hand corner like I usually do but I chose to start in the middle. It slowed me down, but I am working on the border now. I hope to get the border done in April. 

Pandemic got some love, not as much as I was hoping for. 



Baked Alaska by Glendon Place. I only planned to get page one finished but I got so much more completed. 


My husband was out of town for 2 days and I decided to work on Blue Dragon Fairy by Kustom Krafts. I still have quite a way to go for a page finish but I now have 5 colors in use. 

Lastly, I finished Eeek! It's Frank by Tempting Tangles Designs. I chose this as a focus on a finish in the hopes I could get it done by April 2nd. I finished it on March 30th.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Happy Stitching!
Hugs,
Mary


2 comments:

  1. Nice array of different projects to stitch! I love the Halloween stitch though🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super collection of projects, happy stitching in April

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

Smalls SAL for April

 Good morning,   I hope everyone is doing well. It is the last friday of the month, so it is time for the Smalls SAL hosted by Rachel the Te...