Sunday, August 13, 2023

It has been a long time

 Hi everyone.

I cannot believe it has been this long since I last posted. Now that I can do it from my phone, it will be easier to keep in touch. 

We moved back home to Florida last year when my husband decided to retire.

My latest finish is Postcards of Love by Rosewood Manor. I used grey instead of black.


I finished Old Queen's Anne Lace by Nora Corbett. I did this finish for my sister's 50th birthday in July.


I can't wait to post more in the next few days.

Thanks for looking and Happy Stitching!

Mary






3 comments:

  1. Wonderful finished pieces! Hope you'll show the others too🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always lovely to see a post from you! Queen Anne’s Lace is such a pretty design and the sampler is gorgeous too.
    Serendipitous Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

Smalls SAL for April

 Good morning,   I hope everyone is doing well. It is the last friday of the month, so it is time for the Smalls SAL hosted by Rachel the Te...