Saturday, February 26, 2022

Febrary's Smalls Check-In

 Hi Everyone,

Can you believe it is the end of February already?  This is the time where those of us participating in Mary's Threads Smalls SAL 2022 challenge can post what we have been working on.  I am actually combining challenges for this finish as it is also for the Christmas Ornie SAL 2022 that you can find here: https://christmasorniesal2015.blogspot.com/

 

It is a whole lot of fun.  I have just finished one of the Fairies that Lesley Teare designed in the December JCS 2016 issue.

 

I used a scrap piece of 28ct Monaco and made a few changes.  I substituted  white DMC Etoile for the plain white DMC.  I also used DMC 4160 variations.

Thanks for looking,

Mary
 

4 comments:

  1. The fairy is darling. She is so delicate looking and the little sparkle is lovely. Thanks for joining the SAL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely little fairy. I have a book with each fairy and a letter of the alphabet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...