Sunday, August 20, 2023

Happy Sunday

 Good Afternoon everyone,

How have you been since we last chat? Hopefully you are staying cool and have plenty of time to stitch.

I have had a couple of projects in rotation but I am going to show you a few of my finishes for 2023.


The first one is Golden Filigree by Arlene Cohen from Works by ABC. It was in the JCS 2020 ornament issue. I changed the colors and used Mo's Sale floss from my Stash and random beads. The frame was purchased from Amazon.


I made Vintage Angel by Tiny Modernist for my mom. It is from the JCS 2020 Ornament issue. The frame was purchased from the Dollar Tree.


I finally finished White Tigers from Stoney Creek. This was a learning experience. 


The last one I will show you today is called Summer from Amy Bruecken and Wildflower Stitchery. I have the other seasons to do. It is from the JCS Aug 2008 issue. I mounted it on a frame I got from the Dollar Tree. It isn't 100% straight so I need a bow to hide the flaw. Overall, I am happy with this.

I have a few more to show you buy I will save it until next time.

Thank you for the comments and for looking.

Mary



11 comments:

  1. Pretty finishes! White Tigers is gorgeous 😍Summer is so colorful and cherry, looks like a fun stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those first two ornaments are just my style! I need to dig out the magazines again.
    Serendipitous Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

Smalls SAL for April

 Good morning,   I hope everyone is doing well. It is the last friday of the month, so it is time for the Smalls SAL hosted by Rachel the Te...