Thursday, August 31, 2023

A couple of wip updates

 Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well. I have a few ipdates to projects I have been working on and a non stitchy finish.

The first wip is an Elephant from an old True Colors leaflet. I am d oing it on 28ct Vintage Country White with called f or DMC's.

Here is last week's update.


Here is this week's update. 

This is my oldest wip and it is for my youngest son. There are a ton of color changes and I am finally getting into the rhythm into my stitching. I am hoping to finish it by the end of the year. I work on it Mon-Thurs.

This next update is about 2 weeks in between. This project was started in May 2023. It is for my middle son because he loves Star Wars. 

Before

After

Once I finish the blue glass lens, I will have a page finish. I am stitching it on 14ct black aida and 12wt Sulky threads.

My last WIP. 


I am sorry for the bad photo. I don't have a before picture but this is my progress. It is Baked Alaska by Glendon Place. I decided to do a conversion to various Threadeorx and DMC variations on 28ct off white Lugana.

Thank you so much for looking and have a Happy Labor Day weekend.

Mary



3 comments:

  1. Great progress on your works in progress. The elephant is wonderful!
    Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the elephant. Great progress on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That elephant is awesome. He'll look wonderful when you're done! Great gifts for your sons; my daughter likes my cross stitched gifts to her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

Smalls SAL for April

 Good morning,   I hope everyone is doing well. It is the last friday of the month, so it is time for the Smalls SAL hosted by Rachel the Te...