Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Stitchmaynia Week 2 Progress

Good morning y'all.

Happy Tuesday! Hope you are all having a fabulous day with time to craft.  I have to go to Michael's today to pick up a larger frame for Darth Vader.  Yesterday, I spent a few hours pinning and lacing him and now he wont fit in the frame I bought.  Since he is already prepared and I don't want to undo all that work, I am just going to get a bigger frame with a mat.  I need to have it done by Friday because my sister and parents are coming up from Florida for my son, Bradley's graduation and Darth Vader is a gift for my sister and BIL, Kevin.  I want to make sure they can take it back home with them.

I had a wonderful Mother's Day and I hope you did too.  My 2 oldest sons Bradley and Blakley bought me some flowers and coffee.  I was surprised and delighted by the gesture.

I purchased a some stitching related things from my son Brentley and my precious dog, Hana from 123stitch! I plan on doing the Hardanger free SAL by Durene Jones on the Lakeside Needlecraft website here
Just look under free charts.  I also want to learn other types of hand embroidery so I found some things at Hobby Lobby.  To round out my purchases, I found some fabric for embroidery on Ebay and bought from floss from Mo's Sale on Facebook. 


So, lets get to some progress pictures.  I decided to work on the Swans and Shears SAL from Tempting Tangles Designs last week.  I have officially completed 7 out of 16 pages.  I decided to stop working on it since I am at a good stopping point.  I really enjoyed working on this. 

Before:
After:

Thank you so much for looking.  Have a great week!
Mary


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful progress on your project Mary. Love your new stash.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu are making such great progress Mary. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...