Friday, May 31, 2019

May's Small's Check-In SAL

Good morning y'all,

I can't believe it is the end of May already.  Thanks again to Mary at Mary's Thread for hosting this fun SAL.


So have you got a lot of crafting in this month?  I had a lull in stitching for about a 7 days due to my oldest son, Bradley, graduating from high school.  Between getting ready for family to arrive from Florida and them actually being here, I couldn't stitch much.  Then, I had 2 weekends where we decided to do some painting so that was about 5 days with no stitching.  But I am ready to get back into the swing of things.

I have a few smalls that I have done this month.

I am working on Cross Eyed Cricket #272 called Soft Boiled.  I am going to do the 5 cute little critters and make a spring wreath.  Hopefully, it will turn out ok.


So far I have completed 2.  The first one I did was the chick.

The second on was the butterfly.


I am currently working on the bunny and hope to show you that one next month.

I am also up-to-date on the A Year In Cupcake series by Durene Jones on Etsy.  Here is May's; I just love the soft pretty colors.

Well that is all I have for now.  I have been working on some larger projects and hope to have one finished next week to show you.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone's beautiful smalls.

Thanks again for all your wonderful comments and have a great weekend!
Mary

8 comments:

  1. I like the cute chick and the pretty soft colours used on May´s design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get some crafting in this month, as usual;) Your wreath will be the cutest thing ever! That'll be fun putting that together. You can't go wrong stitching monthly cupcakes; I think it's appropriate to eat a real cupcake every time you finish one, just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all of the cute finishes Mary.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute! These are just darling! Thanks for joining the SAL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all adorable smalls. LOve them. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

Smalls SAL for April

 Good morning,   I hope everyone is doing well. It is the last friday of the month, so it is time for the Smalls SAL hosted by Rachel the Te...