Friday, March 30, 2018

March Smalls Check-in

Good morning everyone,

I hope everyone that celebrates Easter has a wonderful weekend and whomever doesn't celebrate I hope you have a great weekend as well.

I can't believe it is time for the check-in already.  I have been stitching like crazy and have a few things to show you.

Thank you again to Heather at The Stitching Lotus for hosting this wonderful SAL.  You can join at anytime.

I finished this ornament at the beginning of the month.  It is called Spiderweb Ornament from KBB Crafts and was in the 2017 JCS Special Halloween issue.

After seeing everyone's cute finishes I decided to do this bunny series.  It is in the current JCS issue and I adapted the colors to match my backing fabric.  I am choosing to do all the bunnies brown and this color is from Carrie's Creation Threads.


Lastly, is an ornament I finished for Needlecraft Haven. They choose a freebie every month and you can post a picture until after the last Sunday of the month.  This was my first time participating and it was a lot of fun.  It is called Christmas Joy and you can find it here in the November 28, 2017 entry.  It is really modified because I decided not to include the cart and the trees.

So as far as my bigger projects here is an update on them:

Seasons in Chalk by Hands On Design JCS 2016.  Beginning of the month:


Current progress:

White Tigers beginning of the month

:


Current Progress:

Well that is all for now.  Thanks for looking and have a great start to April.
Mary

10 comments:

  1. What lovely stitches you shared this month, Mary! I really like the bunny with shamrock/clover you stitched. Which brown is that from Carrie's threads? Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin. It is called Koala Claw. Have a great weekend as well.

      Delete
  2. Lovely work on great projects. Thank you for taking part in our monthly challenge, your finished piece is lovely, Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice finishes and great progress on the others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching and finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great final finishes and progress on your WIPs. Wow, that Tiger is really shaping up to be stunning! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great smalls you finished off. I really like the little bunny with shamrocks. A Happy Easter to you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to zoom in to see that Spiderweb Ornament was stitched. Such a great finish.
    Lovely bunny finish too.
    I really like your tiger project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely smalls, especially that gorgeous spider web ornament! I like how you adapted our NH monthly chart.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...