Thursday, March 8, 2018

Have some FFo ornaments to show

Hi y'all,

How are you doing?  I am doing great!  The weather has either been rainy, windy or cold so I have had a lot of time to work on cross stitch.

I completely FFO'd Souvenier de Paris by Blackbird Designs.  It is from 2009 and is found on her blog.

I know it is hard to see the White Chocolate floss but I am still very happy with how this turned out.

The second thing I just got done FFO'ing is We Three Kings by The Cat's Whiskers Studio in the 2009 JCS Christmas ornament issue.  I am participating in the Chrismas Ornie SAL 2018 and for the month of March the theme was We Three Kings.

I used sparkly scrapbook paper I found at Hobby Lobby for the backing.   I also used red Swarovski crystals I found at Hobby Lobby on the crown and I used leftover gold Kreinik braid for the crown.

I am very happy how it turned out.

Well, I hope you all have a great couple of weeks and I will check back at the end of the month for Smalls check-in.

Mary

6 comments:

  1. Cute ornies! I've stitched the Souvenir de France, it's a lovely design and I think your thread shows up beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ornaments you stitched Mary. I have wanted to do the Souvenir de France fro quite some time. I will definitely give it a try after seeing how pretty yours turned out. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a fun design and I am sure your's will be beautiful.

      Delete
  3. Two very nice new ornaments, so beautifully finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely ornaments - I love how sparkly the second one is x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW - April 2024

 Good evening everyone, This weekend was IHSW (International Hermit and Stitch Weekend) for April hosted on Facebook by the lovely Jo from S...