Saturday, April 28, 2018

April Smalls Check-In

Hi everyone,

Can you believe it is that time again.  Time to show you all my work (especially smalls) for the month of April.  Gosh, where did the month go?  It totally flew by.

Thanks again to Heather, at the Stitch Lotus for hosting this fabulous SAL.

Well, the first small I want to show you is out of the April JCS 2018 issue.  It is the April mini bunnies by Handblessings. I used Carrie's Creations Thread in Baby Blue and Koala Claw and misc. yellow DMC. 

Second finish, Think Winter by Lizzie Kate.  I hand-dyed some 14 ct Aida for this one.  I used a mixture of various hand-dyed floss I had in my stash.
Third finsh, Winter Silhouette by Handblessings Design and it was in the Dec 2013 JCS issue.  I dyed some 28ct Monaco Navy.  Hard on the eyes but I love it.  I also added beads for the snow.
Last finish, I participated in Garette aka Coffee Stitcher's birthday SAL on StitchMaynia.  This was my only finish.  It was by Monsterbubbles and was in the 2009 JCS I believe Aug.  I hand dyed 28 Monaco and used misc DMC.

Here is progress on my Season's in Chalk by Hands On Designs Flag.  It was in the 2016 JCS. It is on Joblean.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.
Mary



4 comments:

  1. What a super variety of projects you stitched during April! I love the 'colored' April bunny piece. Your dyed fabrics are lovely; my favorite is the one you used for LK's Winter. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think Winter is cute but I would rather Think Spring at this point! Now it's threatening to go from winter straight into summer and that is just plain rude haha~ Dyeing fabric is something I've always been curious (and scared) to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a lot of stitching for this month. And so many different styles and motifs. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitching Mary, I love the colours in your flag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...