Sunday, April 21, 2024

IHSW - April 2024

 Good evening everyone,

This weekend was IHSW (International Hermit and Stitch Weekend) for April hosted on Facebook by the lovely Jo from Serendipitious Stitching.

I never know how much stitching I can get done over the couse of the weekend, but I try to get some in.  Friday I was unable to stitch anything at all.  On Friday mornings, my mom and I have a "Friday FunDay" where we go grab some breakfast or lunch and do a little shopping.  It is a time we both really cherish.  That night, my son had a track and field meet that lasted until about 8 or 9 pm.  I was really exhausted when we got home so I promptly went to bed.

Saturday and Sunday I was able to get some stitching done inbetween working on projects outside.  I try to pick out one of my larger projects, so I know that I am devoting time to them.  This month I chose to work on Blue Dragon Fairy by Kustom Krafts.  I am so happy with my progress.  I am missing a couple of skeins of floss that I need to get from the craft store, but I can do that on Friday.

Here is what it will look like eventually:

This was my progress last month:

Here is my progress for April:

I appreciate all the comments and support you give to me. It keeps me motivated.

Hope you have a great stitchy day!
Hugs,
Mary




1 comment:

  1. any progress is a positive thing so just keep going. I just started a large full coverage project, and it will take me the rest of my life and then some. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

Smalls SAL for April

 Good morning,   I hope everyone is doing well. It is the last friday of the month, so it is time for the Smalls SAL hosted by Rachel the Te...