Friday, April 26, 2024

Smalls SAL for April

 Good morning,  

I hope everyone is doing well. It is the last friday of the month, so it is time for the Smalls SAL hosted by Rachel the Ten Hour Stitcher.



I haven't stitched as much as usual this month because I am waiting on my new glasses.  Unfortunately, my prescription has changed significantly causing eye strain.  I am looking into getting a magnifier/light to help me but I am undecided on what to get.  Hopefully, May will be an amazing stitchy month.

I did finish my mom's ornament that I showed in a previous post.  I will show it again just in case you didn't see it.

Christmas Woodpecker by Punochka from the JCS 2022 ornament issue. I used a scrap piece of 32 ct Joblean and random floss.


I am also participating in a SAL that Laura from Stitching By the Shore and Devi from GlitterDoveFairy with the hashtag of #springshowerssal.  The pattern is called Current Mood from Stitchyfish Designs and is in the JCS Spring 2024 issue.

I finished stitching the lady in the umbrella.  All I have left, is to backstitch around her and some rain. I dyed some 14 ct aida and used random floss.  


I hope you have a great stitchy weekend.  I have been ffo'ing some projects that I can show in the Fully Finished SAL in May.

Hugs,
Mary


  



4 comments:

  1. Great Smalls! The woodpecker is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady in the Rain is so very unique, live the dye job you gave the fabric. The woodpecker is adorable. My eyes have changed also. I'm sure using readers aren't doing them any good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the woodpecker! He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cute finishes! Love the Woodpecker and hope to stitch it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

Smalls SAL for April

 Good morning,   I hope everyone is doing well. It is the last friday of the month, so it is time for the Smalls SAL hosted by Rachel the Te...