Friday, February 11, 2022

Fully Finished SAL for February

 Good Morning,

I am participating in Rachael, from the Ten Hour Stitcher, Fully Finished SAL.  I am an infrequent contributor because I never have the time to FFO any projects.  If you want to participate and join in the fun it is opened for another week if you want to add your blog.  Just go to https://tenhourstitcher.blogspot.com/

 

 

I finished this freebie from Sew French and you can get the chart here: http://sewfrenchembroidery.blogspot.com/2016/04/fleur-de-lis-freebie.html

 

I stitched these for my sister-in-laws and they are from Louisiana.  I know they love Mardi Gras so I chose colors to celebrate the day.  

Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you have a great day!

Mary

5 comments:

  1. They are so colorful and pretty!! I love fleurs!! Congrats on getting them FFO'd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary. It was a really fun pattern to stitch.

      Delete
  2. They look great! I'll have to download the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet design and a lovely finish makes the perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW - April 2024

 Good evening everyone, This weekend was IHSW (International Hermit and Stitch Weekend) for April hosted on Facebook by the lovely Jo from S...