Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Some finished Christmas ornaments

Good morning,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer.  Ours is low key, my boys have been relaxing but also bored.  Luckily, my middle son started his 8th grade football training yesterday so that should keep at least one kid busy for the rest of the summer.

I have made 27 projects this year.  I am on a roll.  I think I am making up for last year since I didn't get to stitch as much.  I am really trying to finish them off before I post a picture; as sort of motivation to get them made and not in a basket.

So, here is 3 Christmas ornaments that will adorn my tree this year.  They are all Ink Circles Designs and were in various JCS magazines.


I was asked by one of my sister's in law if I would stitch her a picture of a camper.  I was very flattered so I put down my Ink Circles project to do this for her.  It is called Happy Camper by Emma Corgdon and was in the latest Cross Stitch and Needlework Magazine.


Thanks for looking,
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Nice start on the Happy Camper piece! Your ornaments are super looking. I like the "lightbulb" ones especially.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Robin. Happy Camper is a very enjoyable project to work on.

      Delete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...