Friday, July 15, 2016

More Christmas Ornament Finishes

Happy Friday y'all.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  It is suppose to rain here so we won't be doing anything special.

I am slowly trying to tackle my "stitched" bin and make them into ornaments.  I am always too critical about my skills, there are others who are much better than I am., but I enjoy learning as I go.

I don't think you can tell but both were stitched with sparkly thread.  The green one is an old Seba Designs and the blue one is called Flake and is on the Oakhaven Designs blog.

Here is an update on Happy Camper:

Thanks for looking.
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Lovely ornaments! You have made very nice progress on the camper piece. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog. You are a "no-reply" person so I came here instead!
    I love your Christmas Ornies, especially the Ink Circles ones in the previous post. Your tree will look great this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...