Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A small finish

Good morning,

Can you believe that there is only 3-1/2 weeks left of school?  My boys are so excited for the break. 
It is going to be hard for me to get a lot of crafting done but I will try to sneak it in.

As a belated Mother's Day present I get to order a fluorescent lamp for the living room.  I have one in my bedroom by my stitching chair but when I want to hang out in the living room I don't have adequate lighting.  Can't wait to order it tomorrow.

Well I stitched this pansy and put it in a teacup.  I gave it to my friend Cari for a early birthday present.  She really loved it.

I am currently working on a chart for the monthly freebie challenge on 123stitch message board.  It is really fun.  I hope to finish it in a few days and I will post the finish.

Crochet:  I decided to add one more group of stitches to make it longer.  So I have a total of 6-1/2 stripes left plus the border.  I can't wait to finish and post a finish.

Knitting:  I am learning how to knit. I ordered some beautiful chunky yarn and bamboo needles as part on my Mother's Day gift. I have started on a simple knit stitch scarf. 

Thanks for reading and have a great week.
Mary

1 comment:

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW - April 2024

 Good evening everyone, This weekend was IHSW (International Hermit and Stitch Weekend) for April hosted on Facebook by the lovely Jo from S...