Friday, May 24, 2013

A small crochet finish

Good afternoon everyone.  I hope those of us celebrating Memorial Day weekend have a fun time.  Those of you who don't, I want to wish you a wonderful weekend as well.

I do have a small cross stitch finish, however, it needs "finishing" and I have been lazy.  I will try to get it done so I can post it.

I picked up this rug/polyester yarn at the thrift shop.  I decided to make my dog Buddy something to lay on.  He is always trying to eat my yarn and cross stitch floss.  I hope to keep him away from it.  Haha.

It isn't perfect but since it is for my dog I won't worry about that.  He looks happy.

I am going to concentrate on some cross stitch this weekend.  I hope I have something to show you next week.

Have a safe and wonderful weekend.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW - April 2024

 Good evening everyone, This weekend was IHSW (International Hermit and Stitch Weekend) for April hosted on Facebook by the lovely Jo from S...