Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hi everyone, I am still here

Good afternoon everyone.  I hope you are having a lovely April day.  Every Tuesday I go with some friends to our neighbors house.  Mrs. Yvonne is such a sweet lady.  She is teaching us how to knit.  I am not learning right now but decided that once I am done crocheting my sons afghan I will practice over the summer.

Speaking of Brentley's afghan, here is an updated photo.  I would surmise I am about 2/3 completed.  I want to do one more set of 6 colors and then the border.  He is only 7 so this should be big enough for a few years and then I will make him another.

Sorry that the yarn got in the way but you can tell it is a ripple pattern.  Very easy and he loves it.

I am really trying to make time to stitch since it is my first love.  I have been working on this Ink Circles ornament from the 2010 JCS ornament issue.  I am surprised how much work is involved with this ornament but I love the details and is worth the wait.

Thank you for taking the time to look. 
Mary

1 comment:

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW - April 2024

 Good evening everyone, This weekend was IHSW (International Hermit and Stitch Weekend) for April hosted on Facebook by the lovely Jo from S...