Friday, March 30, 2012

A small Easter finish and an update WIP

Hi,

I have a small little finish for the week.  It was a free design by Aury-Tm that is no longer available.  It is called Easter Quaker and was a fun stitch.  I made it into a ornament without a hanger to put in my basket.

I have also made progress on the Quaker.

I was also able to get a few goodies this week.  2 button packs and some floss from Hancock Fabrics.  A hard cover Cross Stitch book (can't remember the name) for $1 at the thrift store and Cricket Collection 201- Falling Snow.  Can't wait to start that Turkey mitten.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Was für ein schöner Sampler.
    Liebe Grüße Grit from Germany

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW - April 2024

 Good evening everyone, This weekend was IHSW (International Hermit and Stitch Weekend) for April hosted on Facebook by the lovely Jo from S...