Friday, March 2, 2012

Some finishes for 2012

Well I finally got a camera so I could update some finishes.  It sure feels good to take pictures again.  It gives me a chance to see how much I have accomplished in the last 3 months.

The first one is 2012 OHD SAL Jan.  I am making each months installment an ornament again this year. 

The second is the Feburary installment of 2012 OHD Sal.
I love seasonal stitching especially Valentine's Day.  Here is Valentine's Blackwork for Sanman Originals board members only.  I made it into a small pillow for my display.
Here is a Halloween Owl biscornu I bought from the Floss Box.  I can't remember the number.  I love it.
And lastly, I framed this for my husband's Saint's room.  I think I bought it from Arcadian Corner in Metarie, Louisana.  He loved it.
Sorry about the glare.

Thanks,
Mary

1 comment:

  1. I just finished looking at all of your hard work. Everything you do is beautiful, what talent you have! Thanks for sharing. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW - April 2024

 Good evening everyone, This weekend was IHSW (International Hermit and Stitch Weekend) for April hosted on Facebook by the lovely Jo from S...