Friday, March 23, 2012

2 new finishes and a WIP

Happy Spring,
I am just loving this weather.  High's in the low 70's in March, can't beat that.

Well my first finish is Part 3 of Oakhaven Designs.  I decided to take the hat off. 

My second finish is Spring by Sanman Originals that was PIF to me.  I decided to make it into a small pillow for my basket.  Fabric is 14ct Aida by Enchanted Fabrics.  I sure do miss them.

Lastly, is my WIP.  I am getting my motivation, I really need to finish so I can start on my sister's present.
See you next week.
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Das wird ja ein super schöner Sampler.
    Liebe Grüße Grit from Germany

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

Smalls SAL for April

 Good morning,   I hope everyone is doing well. It is the last friday of the month, so it is time for the Smalls SAL hosted by Rachel the Te...