Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy New Year's

Hi everyone,

I know it is a few days early but I am so excited to start a new year.  I am not saying 2012 was awful, I just want to commit myself into making some changes.  The first thing I did was color my hair from blonde to a Light Golden Brown.  It looks more red, but I am very happy with the results.  There are other things like losing weight that I will do this year.

In other news/changes, we purchased some furniture for the house.  We kept putting it off until we couldn't do it any more.  It was a whole week of chaos, order and mess.  My stitching stuff is in 3 different rooms now but at least I didn't have to get rid of any.  (shudder)  I have vowed to start stitching what I have so I can get more.  My husband already thinks I am a hoarder, no reason to give him more evidence. 

I am not going to lie, I did make a few small purchases for my stitchy Christmas present.  One of them was Barbara Ana Valentine Biscornu.  You know how much I love making these cushons and I love seasonal stitching so it was hard to resist.  I started it but don't want to show you just yet.

I have also finished part 5 of Novalee's Christmas 2012 SAL.  I wish I used a slightly darker fabric because you can't see the snow, but it is still pretty.

Well I guess this will probably be my last post for 2012.  I want to thank everyone who reads my blog and hope you have a fun and safe New Years celebration.
See ya next year,
Mary

3 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas SAL. Happy New Year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Mary! How is the SAL coming along...did you get it finished yet?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

August 2017 Smalls SAL check-in

Hi y'all, Heather at  The Stitching Lotus  is hosting a smalls SAL throughout the year.  You can join at any time and is a lot of fun....