Monday, November 12, 2012

Wishing you a wonderful Veteran's Day

As someone who has served in the Air Force (89' to 93') I really appreciate everything the military does.  Thank you to all that have served or is serving in our armed forces.

I also wanted to update on my SAL.  I completed part 4 last night and it was so much fun. 

Thank you so much for looking and the wonderful, encouraging comments.  They really mean a lot to me.  I hope to update once more before Thanksgiving.  Can you believe it is next Thursday?  Wow!

Have a great week,
Mary

3 comments:

  1. Loving your stitch along Mary. The red in it looks like it might be variegated. Is it?

    Next Thursday?! Oh my goodness! I'm sure glad I stopped in tonight. I was thinking that it wasn't for another couple of weeks! Sheesh! Where has this year gone?

    Keep up the great work.
    LindaLee from Cross’N My Stitches

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

April Gifted Gorgeousness

 Good morning everyone, I hope everybody is having a wonderful April.  I love this time of year where the sun shines bright and stays out lo...