Friday, November 2, 2012

completion of part 3

Good morning everyone.  Hope you had a great week especially if you celebrate Halloween.  A friend came over with her son and we got to walk and chat while the kids got their goodies.  I just love Fall and the pumpkins and good fun.  Too bad we have a cold front right now.  I am too chicken to walk in this cold weather and I feel really guilty.  I hope it warms up soon.

Well I managed to complete part 3.  Today I start on part 4.  It is so pretty.

Sorry about the shadow but the lighting in my house is terrible.  At least you get a good idea what it looks like.

Well I hope you have a great weekend.

Mary


4 comments:

  1. Nice progress Mary!! And, thanks for visiting my blog also~~ Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. How cold is it there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone. Meari, I am from Florida so no matter how long I have been up here I can't get use to the 40's. But it was the wind and lack of sun that makes it so cold.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

April Gifted Gorgeousness

 Good morning everyone, I hope everybody is having a wonderful April.  I love this time of year where the sun shines bright and stays out lo...