Sunday, September 16, 2012

Finished 1st part of SAL

Good morning everyone,
I hope that your weather is as wonderful as it is here in NE North Carolina.  I just love the fall-like weather.
I have finally finished the first part of Novalee02's SAL.  She has left the enrollment of the SAL until September 29th.  Here is a link to her blog:  http://novalee02.over-blog.com/categorie-12470412.html

I thought that this material was 36ct but it is really 32ct ivory linen that I coffee dyed. 

Well hopefully I will have another update soon.
Have a great week!
Mary

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors in this piece. I just love how bright they are. Neat that you dyed your own fabric as well. Is that something that you do often? It looks like it came out great. Keep us posted on your progress on this lovely piece.

    Cross’N My Stitches

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

April Gifted Gorgeousness

 Good morning everyone, I hope everybody is having a wonderful April.  I love this time of year where the sun shines bright and stays out lo...