Friday, October 12, 2012

Completed part 2 of Novalee02 SAL

Wow! The month has completely flown by.  I hope everyone is enjoying the cooler weather.  Fall is by far my favorite time of year. 

Well, I was so upset at myself.  Some how I messed up in 2 seperate places and was off by 2 spaces.  Because it was on linen I didn't want to pull it out.  Part of the month I spent debating if I could let it go.  But if you are like me, I just knew I wouldn't look at it the same, so I made a fresh start.  I decided to do part 2 first and will work right to left.  I have never done that before.  It isn't that bad.

I am just so so far behind.  Part 4 comes out tomorrow.  I will not let it get me down. Don't laugh, but I figured out the slow-down.  I spent 10 years either stitching in my car waiting for the boys to get out of preschool or stitching late at night with the tv on.  Stitching during the day, at home, is very weird.  I tried sitting in my kitchen, but I kept nodding off.  I now stitch while my soap operas are on and it has helped.

Anyway, here is part 2. 

Thanks for looking,
Mary

1 comment:

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

April Gifted Gorgeousness

 Good morning everyone, I hope everybody is having a wonderful April.  I love this time of year where the sun shines bright and stays out lo...