Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter and framed piece

Hi.  Wow 2 post in one week.  Very unusual for me.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.  My family and I had a good time.  Made a big breakfast and went to church.  Then I came home and cooked Ham, mac and cheese and Green Bean Casserole.  Wish I could have been with my folks but I always call during the holidays.

At any rate, I framed this finish I did earlier this year.  It was from http://www.thedomesticscientist.com/?p=274 blog.  Of course being the critical person I am I don't know why it creased on the left side.  My son doesn't mind but I am bummed out.  Oh well, at least it is straight and even.

Thanks for letting me share.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...