Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sad News and an update

Well we had to take our beloved dog Princess Anabelle (aka: Annie and Belle) to the hospital.  Unfortunately, there was nothing that could be done.  It was hard but ultimately the right decision.  Yesterday hit everyone hard especially my 5 year old, but we are doing a lot better.  Here is a picture of Princess Belle.

Well I also have an update on my sister's picture.  It is looking really pretty. I am putting it aside for a few days to work on my Quaker.  I want to get it done this year.

Thanks for looking and have a great week.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW - April 2024

 Good evening everyone, This weekend was IHSW (International Hermit and Stitch Weekend) for April hosted on Facebook by the lovely Jo from S...