Wednesday, March 6, 2019

February Big Project Update

Hi y'all,

I can't believe it is already March 6th.  Time is sure flying by.  I hope everyone is doing well.  I am doing great and it is starting to feel like Spring.  Yeah!  I think we are going to have one more bout of really cold weather and then hopefully that will be it for awhile.

Have you had a lot of stitching time?  The only positive thing about cold weather is that it gives me lots of time to stitch.  I stay indoors as much as possible. 

Here are some of my larger projects I have in my rotation.

1st is Geranium Fairy by Nora Corbett.  It is so hard to put this wip down, but I am going to have to for awhile.  I am almost done with her wings, minus the beads.  I intend to do all the beading and backstitching at the end.

My next wip is Darth Vader.  I am moving this up in the rotation so that I can get it done by May.  Whenever I am not working on Mimi's SAL, I will be working on him until he is done.  

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but my oldest son, Bradley, will be graduating high school in May.  My parents are coming up here to visit and I want to have this project finished and framed so that they can give it to my sister, Dawn.

I am about half way done so I feel confident it will be ready.

Next in rotation is White Tigers.  It is from a leaflet from Stoney Creek.  I am doing this for my middle son, Blakley.  It is a lot of color changes, but I am dealing with it a lot better than before.  I hope to get this done sometime this year.  I am trying to stitch at least 50 stitches 4 times a week.

I have really been trying to work on the right side, and you can finally make out one of the cubs.

Last big project in rotation is Mimi's SAL.  I have finally completed part 4 and the big "C" is part of the 5th section.  I will have it done by next week when part 6 comes out.  

Thanks so much for looking and have a great month.  Hope to have a small or 2 to show you on the 10th.

Mary

3 comments:

  1. Great progress Mary. what a lovely White Tigers pattern, looks really complicated and I do like the colour of the pretty geranium fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful progress Mary. Love all of your stitching. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...