Friday, June 30, 2017

June Smalls Check-In

Hi everyone,

Heather over at the stitching lotus is hosting a SAL that you can join in at anytime.

I decided to start Connie Gee's 2017 SAL. You can find it here.  I discovered her by chance at the end of 2016 because someone posted a picture of the 2016 SAL they were stitching.  I still need to do that one some day.

I started with May and used Carrie's Creation Emerald.

Then I moved up and worked on January.  I used DMC 4210 Radiant Ruby.  I thought the dark red looked like garnet.

February was done with Crescent Colors Grape Pie.

Lastly, I did June in Carrie's Creation Mauvelous.

Oh, and I used DMC 4000 Espresso for the border.
Here is my total progress so far.
My plans for July is to complete March and July then move onto some Christmas and Patriotic smalls.

Thanks for looking,
Mary

5 comments:

  1. It is looking good, Mary. I look forward to seeing what patriotic stitches you are planning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful SAL Mary. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat pattern! They look like jewels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great design to stitch for the Small SAL, so many pretty motifs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow !!! beautiful and so lovely work :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...