Monday, August 10, 2026

Arbitary August Days 7-10

 Hi everyone,

How are you doing?  I hope you had a fun weekend with lots of stitching.  I have been looking forward to watching the 2026 Football Hall of Fame for several months now.  Even though no one from my team went (TB Bucs), I always cry and find their speeches inspitational.  My husband's team is the NO Saints, so we watched Drew Brees induction.

Well I can't wait to show you what I stitched.  I really enjoyed each project.

For day 7, Garden Lady by Dimensions Gold Petite was chosen.  I switched out the 18ct Aida to 28ct antique white evenweave.  Here is the cover:

Start: 
Stitched 212 stitches.

This chart was a Mother's Day gift from my sons.  They are always sweet and try to get me crafty things as presents/

Day 8 was snarky nurse.  Next time it is called I will finish filling in the white in the nurses hat.

Start:

Finish: 340 stitches completed and 14.7%

Day 9 is Blue Dragon Fairy by Kustom Krafts.  It is funny, I am not eager to pull this out to work on it but once I do, I don't want to stop. Part of my problem is that I don't do a lot of full coverage and I need to invest in easy grid next time.  I am sure it will help a great deal.  Anyway, I hope to finish it in 2027.  We will see.
Here is the cover photo.
Here was the start:

I stitched 315 stitches.

Day 10- Arabesque by Jan Hicks.  I love Art Deco,  Art Nouveau and stained glass designs, so I was instantly drawn to this design.
I don't have a start photo but here is the end.  I completed 243 stitches and 36.72%

 Well that is all for now.  I hope you have a great week.
Happy Stitching




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.