Monday, August 17, 2026

Arbitary August Days 11-16

 Good Monday Morning,

I hope everyone had a great week.  We didn't do much, but I got a lot of stitching in.

Days 11 and 16 was a new start.  It is Halloween Bottles by Emma Congdon.  It is in the October 2025 CrossStitcher Magazine.  I did a total of 554 stitches.


Day 12 was Cinnamon and Honey by Ink Circles Designs,  I was able to get 255 stitches completed. I love this color pallet and the cute bees around the borders.


Day 13 was Granny Sunflowers. I have been working on this almost every morning as my 50 stitches a day project.  I would love to have this finished by October.  The black Aida is challenging but the results are so pretty.  I don't have an accurate stitch count but I am over 51% complete.


Day 13 and 14 was Snarky Nurse.  I stitched a total of 606 stitches and 37.16% complete.  I have been working extra on this project also so I can have it done next month.

Well that is all for now.
Thanks for looking and Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.