Saturday, August 29, 2026

Arbitary August Days 23-28

 Happy Saturday,

Well here we are at the end of August.  Did you get a lot of stitching in this month?  So far, I have stitched a great deal but no finishes yet.  I have been working on Snarky Nurse, and with this weekends challenge, I have a shot of finishing it.  I have 1 more day in Arbitary August plus I have it as a focus project for the Strident event in Wip Warriors.

Day 23- I stitched 200 stitches on Macarons by Riolis.  It is so fun.  I worked as much yellow as I could.  I started the yellow macaron at the bottom, finished the yellow half-stitches and some of the flower.  


Day 24- I stitched 218 stitches on Cinnamon and Honey by Ink Circles.

Day 25- 150 stitches on Celebrate 4th of July by Madame Chantilly.  I worked on only red.

Day 26- 246 stitches on Christmas Sampler by Durene Jones.

Day 27 - 194 stitches on Panolpy of Posies by Tempting Tangles.

Day 28 - 120 stitches on Jasmine Fairy by Nora Corbett.


I was just reading Ann's blog here about putting in a strand or two for Sampler September. That seems managable since I have other challenges for September.  This is where I need your opinion.  Next weekend is Focus on one project for the weekend.  I have 3 that I want/need finished.  Let me know which one you want me to focus on and I will work on it.

The Choices are:

1. Christmas Sampler by Durene Jones.  I am about 85% complete on this project.  It was started in 2024 and I want it done this year.

2. Jasmine Fairy by Nora Corbett.  This is for my sister Dawn.  Would like it done by 2027 if possible.

3. Salem Quaker - I am about 40% done and it is from 2024 too.

Well thanks for checking out my progress and I appreciate the kind comments.  I hope you have a great week!

Happy Stitching,


1 comment:

  1. Nice progress on your WIPs. I vote on Jasmine since she's a gift but if you're needing a little break, the Salem Quaker😊 I love Halloween! Happy Stitching, Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.