Happy Saturday everyone,
Gosh, time really gets away from me. I can't believe it is time for another update. I have really enjoyed this challenge and the ablility to work on most of my projects.
Day 17 I worked on Celebrate 4th of July by Madame Chantilly. I know I will love the finish but the progress is soooo slow. I am not sure if it is because it is a paper pattern or not. I was able to get 200 stitches in.
Day 18 and 21 was A Royal Alphabet by Rosewood Manor. I completed 458 stitches total. Not bad for working on a paper pattern. I am trying to finish the red stitching in the upper right hand corner and then I will do all the gold bits.
Day 19 was Funny Bunny by Riolis. I love working on this because the bunnies just make me so happy.
I completed 220 stitches.
Day 20 was Arabesque by Jan Hicks. I stitched 205 stitches and mainly concentrated on the large motif in the right-hand corner. That is the most detailed part of the chart. The alphabet should go much faster. I doubt I will finish it this year but I am hoping for an early finish for 2027.
Lastly, Day 22 was Snarky Nurse. I am working extra on this project so I can get it done next month. I am over 50% complete. I am going to finish the white in the nurses hat and the bottle cap lids and the bottom of the needle so that the first 2 pages will be done. I am getting frusterated with this project because my stitches are getting loose. It is hard for me to do the pin stitch on Aida fabric so I just try to anchor it like before. I think I am just worried about the tales showing through on the white fabric. Maybe I will put it in a nurge hoop so I won't put my hands on it as much. Oh well.
I have decided not to participate in the ABCingo in Magazine Monthly challenge this year. Primarily because I am very active in the WIP Warrior Facebook group and I don't want to overwhelm myself.
I will be doing the acrostic for September in Magazine Monthly Challenge.
The theme is Destination. I chose Jasmine Fairy by Nora Corbett
Acrostic: B R I G H T
B - Funny Bunny - Riolis
R - Macarons - Riolis
I - Cinnamon and Honey - Ink Circles Design
G - Garden Lady - Dimensions Gold Petite
T - Panopy of Posies - Tempting Tangles
Well I hope you have a wonderful stitchy week.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.