Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Hello September- We have a finish

 Good tuesday morning,

I want to thank everyone for viewing my blog and voting for which project to do this weekend.  I now have a solution since we all want me to stitch Halloween.  I added another challenge for this month.  I decided to do Sampler September in Wip Warriors.  I only have to stitch 500x per week rotating 4 projects this month.  

So this week I will be doing Salem 1692 Halloween Quaker Sampler by Witchgardencrafts on Etsy.  It was also worked for day 30 in Arbitary August.  Here is my progress.

That allows me to spend time on Jasmine Fairy this weekend for Fiesty Focus.  

Day 31 was Snarky Nurse by StitchRiotDesigns, and guess what?  I finished it! Now my son has to decide how he wants me to fully finish this for his girlfriend.
Speaking of gifts, I have some other goodies to show you.  I got lots of inspiration from watching crafters on TikTok.  I decided to try my hand at bag charms using motel key chain.  This is for my sister.  
I think it turned out cute.  It reminds me of junk journals.  

I also got inspired by the Hobby Lobby totes crafters were making for Mother's Day gifts.  Instead of buying patches, I cross stitched smalls and turned them into patches and put it on the bag.  I also made another bag charm.
My husband Bill was so cute.  He couldn't wait for me to finish stitching all the smalls so we can make the bag.  I hope she likes it.  I will add some charts and goodies for her gift.

Day 29 was Christmas Sampler by Durene Jones.  I am also going to work on it the last week of September.  I am at about 79% completed and I want it done this year.
Well thanks so much for taking the time to look and comment.  It means a great deal to me.
Have a wonderful day and Happy Stitching.
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.