Good evening everyone,
I have completed 3 days of Arbitary August and the F in forest for the MMC. I have averaged over 200 stitches each day, which is wonderful. I hope you are making a ton of progress on your projects too.
Day 1 was Funny Bunny by Riolis. I love this kit so much. I changed out the Aida to 14ct Vintage Blue Whisper by Zweigart and the kitted wool thread. Here is the before picture:
I was able to complete 236 stitches. I mainly worked on the grey bunny and the leaves.
Day 2 I stitched on Jasmine Fairy by Nora Corbett. I coffee/tea dyed 28ct evenweave fabric and am using the called for floss and beads. I usually bead last after it is washed and ironed. It is going to be a gift for my sister, Dawn.If is hard to believe but I stitched 236 stitches on this project too. I concentrated on the green in her dress. She is so pretty.Today is Day 3 and I stitched on Salem 1692 Halloween Quaker by Witchesgardencrafts on Etsy. It is on 14ct Aida I hand dyed with the called for floss colors. Start:I completed 241 stitches today and it is at 41.66%. That is all for now. I am going to post a keychain that I worked on next time along with more progress on my projects for Arbitary August and MMC challenge.Until next time,
Mary




Great progress. The bunnies are so cute.
ReplyDeleteThank You Sharine.
ReplyDeleteYour WIPs are all gorgeous🥰 I'm off to check out the Etsy shop of the Halloween piece!
ReplyDeleteThank you Shelly. I love the unique Quaker motifs.
Delete