Friday, July 31, 2026

A cute little finish.

 Happy Friday y'all,

I hope you have had a great week of stitching.  I had a very productive week.  I have participating in Wip Warriors Facebook Group this year and have gotten so much accomplished.  I was going to stitch A Royal Alphabet by Rosewood Manor for the last 4 days of the week but really wasn't feeling it. So after a day of stitching on that project, I dropped out of the challenge, and decided to spend the last 3 days of July on The Hopper House by Melisa at Pinker n Punkin Quilting blog.  She is so sweet and offers so many beautiful free charts. I started this a few months ago but didn't work on it a whole lot. 

I made changes to adapt to my fabric choice. I dyed this aida last year and found it in my stash.  I thought it was perfect but I had to change the pink to purple.  I also omitted the tree she charted on the left side.
Now I am ready to start on Snarky Nurse.  I have 4 days dedicated for the August Arbitary challenge  and can't wait to start it.

Thanks for stopping in.
Hugs and Happy Stitching!
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

A cute little finish.

 Happy Friday y'all, I hope you have had a great week of stitching.  I had a very productive week.  I have participating in Wip Warriors...