Friday, September 15, 2023

Some WIP Updates

 Happy Friday y'all.

Hope you are getting lots of stitching time. I am participating in IHSW weekend hosted by Serendipitous Stitching.

Here are the starting points on my wips.

Elephant by True Colors.

My second wip is a new start from my birthday in June. It is called Lucy Milton by the City Stitcher. 


My final wip is a 3 parts that I am putting together so I can make my first drum.


I am also going to work on a Halloween wreath for my sister. I have everything cut out so I just need to assemble it.

I hope you have a great weekend and I will check back Monday with a progress report.

Hugs,

Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

Smalls SAL for April

 Good morning,   I hope everyone is doing well. It is the last friday of the month, so it is time for the Smalls SAL hosted by Rachel the Te...