Monday, September 18, 2023

My weekend updates

Hello everyone,

I hope you had a great stitchy weekend. My mom and I went shopping with my sister on Saturday to help her find a cocktail dress. I am happy to report we did and she will look beautiful.

I still made great strides with my wips.

My progress report:

Lucy Milton Sampler.  The 36ct is slowing me down but I love the simplicity of this sampler.


My elephant is going to be my focus on a finish. I am ready to get it done.


I have finished the tree and am working on the snowman on the right.


I forgot to show you the wreath I made for my mom about 3 weeks ago. She loves it.


This is the Halloween wreath I made today for my sister. I am having fun learning how to make them.


Thanks again for stopping by.

Happy Stitching,

Mary




2 comments:

  1. Love your wreaths, they look great! WIPs are coming along. I don't blame you wanting to finish them elephant, it'll be magnificent when it's finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work on your sampler. The elephant is great too.
    The wreaths are a perfect addition to your front doors. It's nice to try a different craft too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

Smalls SAL for April

 Good morning,   I hope everyone is doing well. It is the last friday of the month, so it is time for the Smalls SAL hosted by Rachel the Te...