Thursday, January 30, 2020

January 2020 Smalls Check-In

Hi everyone,
Can you believe it is the end of January?  I hope you have had a great few weeks and got lots of stitching done.  I have a few things to show you.

My first small is a free chart I found  here
It is on the Janlynn website.  They have a lot of wonderful freebies.  It is towards the bottom on the right side.  It is Flower #4 in the series.

I bought 2 of these pretty frames on clearance at Hobby Lobby a few years ago.  It fit perfectly and my sister-in-law loved it.  I decided to put beads in the middle instead of DMC 310.

I also completed December cupcake by Durene Jones.  I have officially stitched the entire series.  It was such a delight and I love them all.

That is all for now.  I have been working on a larger project.  Can't wait to see everyone's finishes.

Have a great weekend and happy stitching.


11 comments:

  1. Both are lovely, but my favorite is the pansy piece. Hard to believe that January is just about over! I guess I blinked too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely pieces but I love your pansy best, what a gorgeous frame too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, I can't believe it's the end of January already. Flower #4 is soo pretty. Nice stitching on all the cupcakes; good for you for staying with the series:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great Smalls, Mary and yes, where has January gone?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that pansy design and the cupcake is so sweet! I agree, January has just flown by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh both designs are charming! I love the fancy frame you found for your pansies! Thank you for joining the SAL this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stitching. The frame is just perfect for the pansies. I'm off to check out that site for freebies. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your new stitches Mary but especially the pansy. The colors are so pretty. The frame was perfect for it. Have a great week. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely smalls and what an amazing frame! Yay to the end of January! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely smalls. I need to check out that website, thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

Smalls SAL for April

 Good morning,   I hope everyone is doing well. It is the last friday of the month, so it is time for the Smalls SAL hosted by Rachel the Te...