Friday, October 25, 2019

October's Smalls Check In

Good Morning everyone,

It is hard to believe this is the last Friday in October.  I hope you had a great month and were able to get lots of stitchy time in.

Thanks again to Mary at Mary's Thread for hosting this fun SAL.

I have 2 Halloween projects that I started and completed this month.  The first one is the completion of October's - A Year in Cupcakes by Durene Jones on Etsy.  I only have 2 more to do and then the set is complete.  I have really enjoyed stitching this series.

I also finished this Halloween Stitch Along from Cute Mermaid Designs.

Sorry the photo quality is bad but it is the called for colors on Lime Green 28ct Linen.

Thanks again for looking and have a great month.
Mary



1 comment:

  1. Such cute finishes. I love the idea of a year in cupcakes! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW - April 2024

 Good evening everyone, This weekend was IHSW (International Hermit and Stitch Weekend) for April hosted on Facebook by the lovely Jo from S...