Friday, September 27, 2019

September-Smalls SAL Check-In

Good Afternoon,
Gosh, the month got away with me but here we are, Autumn.  My favorite time of the year.  I have a few stitchy things to show you, 1 that I fully finished less than an hour ago. 

My first finish of the month was September's A Year In Cupcake.  I just love this cute till squirrel.  Now that I live in a house that is surrounded by trees, I get to see squirrels all the time.  We just love to sit and watch them sometimes.

2nd finish is Think Autumn by Lizzie Kate.  I just love how this turned out.  I am now done with this series which is a bummer because they were such a fun stitch.  I didn't use the called for colors, I just chose colors close to the picture.

Last but not least, I have a page finish on Still Life with Sunflowers.  Only 35 pages left.  Haha.  I haven't picked this back up for a few weeks, so hopefully I can work on it over the weekend.
What it will look like when done.
Well, I am going to go look at everyone else's wonderful work.  Hope you have a great weekend.
Mary




2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that darling squirrel! And your Van Gogh Sunflowers are going to be GORGEOUS! Thanks for joining the SAL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finishes! 35 more pages, yikes! It's a nice pattern though. Have fun:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

Smalls SAL for April

 Good morning,   I hope everyone is doing well. It is the last friday of the month, so it is time for the Smalls SAL hosted by Rachel the Te...