Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween- And A Finish

Good evening everyone,

Now that Halloween is about to come to a close and November is knocking on the door, I thought I would pop in and show you my latest finish.

This was a free design called Drawlloween 2019 by Alyssa at Stitchonomy.  I did substitute about 10 squares for different motifs.  This was so much fun to do.

Alyssa is also hosting a Christmas SAL and you can sign up here.  She also has a Facebook page called Stitchonomy Stitch Alongs.  It is going to be a small one about 75x75 without border and will be different snowflakes.

Well that is all for now.  I am trying to rotate between Swans and Shears SAL by Tempting Tangles and a Christmas SAL.  Hope to finish them soon.

Have a great night!
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Great finish! I've been seeing these on FB and flosstube. Looking forward to your next finishes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great finish! Looking forward to seeing your Christmas SAL x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW - April 2024

 Good evening everyone, This weekend was IHSW (International Hermit and Stitch Weekend) for April hosted on Facebook by the lovely Jo from S...