Thursday, November 28, 2019

Novermber's - Smalls SAL

Hi everyone,

Today is still Thanksgiving Day in the US and I hope everyone who celebrated enjoyed their holiday.  We had a great day, a little sad because my oldest son couldn't make it.  He attends college in another state and it didn't make sense to come up here for 2 days.  I will see him in a few weeks for Christmas break, so I am excited for that.

Anyway, thank you Mary at Mary's Threads for hosting this fun SAL.  I am a day earlier because I am unsure how busy I will be tomorrow since my husband and 2 sons will be home for the day.

I only have 1 finish to show you, but I have been stitching on a lot of larger projects.  I have completed November's- A Year In Cupcakes by Durene Jones.  I can't believe I only have 1 more month to go and then it is complete.  This has been such a fun project.

I look forward to seeing everyone's post.
Have a fabulous weekend.
Mary

5 comments:

  1. Pretty cupcake! Hope you got to stitch a little today:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I was able to stitch a little today on a bigger project. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for joining the SAL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching. I love the cupcake - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...